Monday, May 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Stylish Beauty blogger award!!!!!!!
I am so glad that I received this award. I really want to thank http://pinkpurse21.blogspot.com/ for giving me this award.

Now I'm going to nominate my own bloggers, but first here are the rules.

                              Stylish Blogger award rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award recently discovered bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 Things About Myself

1. My birthday is the same as Will Smith's. September 25.
2. My favorite animal is the red panda.
3.  My favorite makeup store to go to is Sephora.
 4. My favorite food is sushi.
5. I have short hair, but I wish I was long again.
6. I was born in New Jersey.
7.  My celebrity inspiration is actually Selena Gomez. 
So now that my facts are over, I am going to announce the people I award.


Congratulations. I love all your blogs, I was trying to award more, but everyone else had basically already won. So please check these people out.

So if you have any questions just comment down below, bye. :)

3 comments:

  1. totally awesome birthday twin claim to fame!

    also. i always wish my hair was longer...especially after i cut it short. so i'm right there with ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOOOONEY!!! LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!
    SO CUTE...=D

    XXX

    ReplyDelete