Here is just a couple beauty products that I hope to buy within the rest of the year if not sooner
1. The first thing I really want to get as soon as I can is the Remington T-Studio Ceramic Pearl Professional Curling wand. I just got the curlers and I was really want to get the whole line. I heard some
great things about it and it is only $21.99 at target.
2. This one a lot of people have and I think the color is really pretty. It is Mac's lipstick in Hue. And as you may know, it is $14.50.
3. I've been wanting this for a long time. I've never really looked into it though. It is the TOO FACED natural eye palette. The colors are gorgeous, and with all it has in it, I think it is a great price at $35.00.
4. I really love Victoria's Secret beauty rush lip-gloss. I haven't bought any from their newest collection yet. I hope to get them all. They are $7 each.
5. I really want the Coastal Scents mirage palette, they are a selection of beautiful colors in it. I think it is about $26.00.
6. I just figured out that are target has a OPI section, before that the only place I knew that sold them was salons. I really hope to buy some cute summer colors like the ones below.
Hot & Spicy
7. I've wanted the harajuku lovers perfumes for a LONG time, I just now convinced my self to get them in rollerball form from target for about $15, to me that is super cheap to be able to get that many scents. They may be really small, but I think it's worth it.
8. This doesn't really count as one, but I really want to try a new brand of product, so if you know an uncommon brand, than leave it in a comment.
So I hope I can get these products plus more as soon as possible. If you have any questions, than leave them in a comment below, bye.