Friday, March 18, 2011

Affordable - Spring Scents



Bath and Body Works -


P.s. I love you - $5 for mini

Handibac Hand Lotion -Fresh Lemon $4Handibac Hand Lotion - Fresh Market Apple $4
Sweet Pea Eau De Toilette - 1oz. $12

Victoria's Secret -


Pink - Pretty and Pure $15



Secret Garden - Vanilla Lace(no longer available, but any vanilla will do) $9
Drugstore - Caress body wash $4
Pacifica(can get at Sephora) - Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter and solid Perfume $16 for gift set, but I don't know for sure if they still sell the set but the scent is still available.
If you want descriptions, well just ask and I will try to do my best.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment on my blog, hope you visit soon! Follow back, and I definitely might just mention your blog to my viewers. Hopefully you can do a review for my blog too! Write back!

    Haute Mode

    hm-hautemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete